The CELL exhibit is temporarily closed for construction.
The exhibit’s grand reopening is scheduled for Winter 2021. This redesign will create a timely and empowering experience that will address the most pressing issues impacting national security today.
Stay tuned for exciting and important updates by joining our mailing list.
The CELL’s in-school programs, renowned security forums and public safety trainings will continue uninterrupted.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-844-4000 x5 to engage with our programs today.
- “I was delighted to be here and see how [the] CELL…helps with awareness and education about the constant risk that we face in this modern era from terrorist activities.” – U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (Rhode Island)
- “Everybody should have the experience that is presented at the CELL. Seeing what happens here…every aspect of terrorism…and how you can understand signs of terrorism and help to be a part of stopping it – is critical.” – U.S. Senator Mike Crapo (Idaho)
- “All I can say is that I have never seen an exhibit as good or as persuasive or as valuable as [the CELL] here in Denver.” – U.S. Senator Orrin Hatch (Utah)
- “What you’re doing with [the] CELL gives us a perspective of awareness that we should always have.” – U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown (Ohio)
- “What struck me most about [the CELL exhibit] was not only how educational it was, but personalizing…terrorism is everywhere…and only with education and awareness do we have the ability to stop it.” – U.S. House of Representatives Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy
- “At the CELL, you really learn a lot about terrorism and what to look for. It was very informative.” – Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives John Boehner
- “[The CELL has] a phenomenal exhibit. It’s something that everybody needs to see!” – U.S. Representative Sue Myrick (North Carolina)
- “I think that it is incredibly important that the CELL be able to spread its educational message so that we can make sure that we both keep Americans safe and also combat terrorism at the same time.” – U.S. Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (Florida)
- “The CELL exhibit does a good job of addressing and explaining the difficult subject of terrorism. The CELL allows individuals to educate and empower themselves in the goal of terrorism prevention.” – John Hickenlooper, Governor of Colorado
- “Empowering the public with knowledge is a key component in creating prepared and vigilant communities across America. I encourage all Coloradans to visit the CELL because we all have the power to make a difference when we are prepared.” – Bill Ritter, Jr., Fmr. Governor of Colorado
- “The threat of terrorism continues to expand, and I appreciate the fine work that the CELL is doing to acquaint people with the human cost of terrorism.” – Mitt Romney, Fmr. Governor of Massachusetts
- “Denver is proud that the CELL has become a nationally recognized thought leader in terrorism prevention…I encourage everyone to visit the CELL and experience this important, state-of-the-art exhibit for themselves.” – Michael B. Hancock, Mayor of Denver
- “The CELL is really part of a larger effort to educate and empower citizens so that they can be involved in protecting their own communities.” – Michael Chertoff, Fmr. U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security
- “The CELL is very valuable for people to come and see and to use as a way of growing in their understanding of terrorism, what’s involved, and how they can contribute to our ability, for the right reasons, to prevail over it.” – Rudy Giuliani, Fmr. Mayor of New York City
- “The CELL reminds us of the work we have to do to make sure that extreme elements never control our economy and are never presented the chance to commit acts of terrorism.” – U.S. Representative Cory Gardner (Colorado)
- “[Visiting] the CELL was amazing…I was emboldened by having answers [about terrorism]…I can use [what] I learned at the CELL [to] be part of the solution and I am so grateful that this exhibit is here.” – Jan Brewer, Governor of Arizona
- “The CELL is a very important center of learning and one which will contribute a great deal to American security.” – Newt Gingrich, Fmr. Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
* required field
Sign up to view lesson plans
30+ Lesson Plans
Sign up to view 30+ lesson plans to use in the classroom.