Plan Your Visit
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab’s (CELL) exhibit is a dynamic, interactive experience that is a great educational tour on the prevention of terrorism.
The CELL is located on the southeast corner of the Denver Civic Center Cultural Complex across from the Denver Art Museum at: 99 West 12th Avenue Denver, Colorado 80204
|Tuesday – Saturday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Sunday||12 pm – 5 pm|
The exhibit is closed on major holidays, including the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. The CELL exhibit hosts private tours and events, click HERE to view upcoming event and closure information.
|Government with ID||$5|
|Students with ID||$5|
* Group rates available – Please ask for details
Recommended that visitors be at least 14 years of age
Groups and Schools
* Groups of 10 or more are encouraged to call in advance of their visit date to the CELL’s exhibit in order to receive a special rate. Please call 303.844.4000 ext. 8 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School groups interested in guided tours or other educational programs should contact the CELL at 303.844.4000 ext. 8 or email@example.com.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking are not permitted
- Photography, video, and audio recording are not permitted
- Large bags or packages are not permitted
- Use of cell phones are not permitted
From the North: From I-25 southbound, take exit 209A for 6th Avenue East. Merge onto 6th Avenue. Turn left on to Lincoln Street. Turn left on to W. 12th Avenue.
From the South: From I-25 northbound, take exit 209A for 6th Avenue East. Merge on to 6th Avenue. Turn left on to Lincoln Street. Turn left on to W. 12th Avenue.
From the East: From I-70 westbound, take exit 275b for Brighton Blvd/CO-265. Turn left on to CO-265/Brighton Blvd. Continue to follow Brighton Blvd. Brighton Blvd. becomes Broadway. Turn right on to W. 12th Avenue.
From the West: From I-70 eastbound, take exit 261 for 6th Avenue. Merge on to 6th Avenue East. Turn left on to Lincoln Street. Turn left on to W. 12th Avenue.